1. Jesus’ ascension to heaven – Acts 1:8-11
2. Jesus’ ministry in the heavenly Holy place and Early Church events and thereafter
- The church in the book of Acts spreads beyond Israel – Acts 1:8; 16:9-10; Revelation 6:1
- Persecution of the Early Church by Roman government – Acts; Revelation 2:8-11; 6:3-4
- Compromise over time of church standards and teachings to avert persecution by rejecting standards shared with Jews and Judaism – Revelation 6:5-6
- Merge of church and state – March 7, 321 AD, 325 AD, 538 AD – Bishop of Rome becomes head of government – Revelation 6:7-8
- Persecution of the faithful by the church – Revelation 6:9-11
- Reformation (Martin Luther, Calvin, et al)
- End of Papacy reign 1798 – Revelation 13:3 (end of papacy the fatal wound that later)
3. Major Signs of Christ’s return – Matthew 24:29; Revelation 6:12-13
- 1755 Lisbon Earthquake kills over 90,000 people
- 1833 meteoric shower (stars falling, sun darkened and moon turns red)
4. Advent movement begins around the world (people’s interest in end of the world rises)
5. October 22, 1844 disappointment because Jesus did not return as thought
- Day of atonement ministry begins – Leviticus 16
- Daniel 8:14 fulfillment begins as 2,300 days prophecy ends (457 BC – 1844AD) A prophecy that identifies the coming of Jesus, His death and end of Jewish responsibility.
- Investigative judgment begins and continues to close of probation – Daniel 7:9-10; Revelation 22:11
- Matthew 24:40-41 this text misquoted to refer to secret rapture actually refers to events unseen but taking place in heaven during investigative judgment. During investigative judgment while life seems normal on earth, some people will be selected for eternal life and others rejected.
- This is the logical end of all time related prophecies and what remains is Christ’s return at any time, UNKNOWN to humanity.
6. Matthew 24:14 is the key prophecy awaiting fulfillment before the intensive end of world events begin
7. Matthew 24:12-13, 42-44, 50. It is wrong to study prophecy with an intention to approximate how close Jesus’ coming is. What really matters at this point is not how much you know about Sunday Law and political movements. What matters is our preparation for the end of time. Our preparation should not be based on fear of coming persecution cum Sunday law. Our preparation should be based on Revival and Reformation.
8. Sunday law enactment divides people for God and against God. Persecution finale begins – Revelation 13:13-18
9. Probation closes unannounced - Revelation 22:11
10. God launches the Seven last plagues of His wrath to avenge His saints persecution and suffering – Revelation 15&16
11. Jesus comes again the second time! This is part of the events of the seventh plague
Page 2 of 2
- God destroys the Earth and its development completely – Jeremiah 4:23
- Dead sinners remain dead in their graves (except for a SPECIAL RESURRECTION of those who tortured Jesus – Revelation 1:7)
- Living Sinners die – Revelation 19:21
- Dead saints resurrect – 1 Thessalonians 4:14; Revelation 20:4-5 (FIRST RESURRECTION THE BEST!)
- Living saints together with the resurrected saints transformed and they meet Jesus in the sky and are heaven bound! – 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17/ 1 Corinthians 15:51-54
- Saints stay in heaven for one thousand years (millennium) – Revelation 20 i.)Auditing of God’s judgment – Revelation 20:4
- Satan is imprisoned (no one to deceive since all sinners are dead and saints are in heaven) on earth for the one thousand years which saints spent in heaven – Revelation 20:1-3
12. After 1,000 years Jesus returns a 3rd time with the New Jerusalem
- All sinners resurrect – Revelation 20:7-8 (SECOND RESURRECTION – VERY BAD!)
- Fire comes from God’s presence and destroys Satan, his angels, sinners and the earth as we know it today – Revelation 20:9,10,14,15
13. God creates a new heaven and a new earth and settles us in a sin free world eternally. Revelation 21
CHRIST’S RETURN IS CERTAIN, SCRIPTURAL AND SOONER!
1. Hebrews 9:28 “so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.”
2. Titus 2:13 “while we wait for the blessed hope – the glorious appearing of our great God and Saviour, Jesus Christ….”
3. John 14:1-3 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. (2) In my Father’s house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. (3) And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.”